Call for Papers
- Open Access
- Peer Reviewed
- Rapid Publication
- Life time hosting
- Free promotion service
- Free indexing service
- More citations
- Search engine friendly
- Life Sciences / Biology
- Architecture / Building
- Asian Studies
- Business & Management
- Computer Science
- Economics & Finance
- Engineering / Acoustics
- Environmental Science
- Agricultural Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- General Sciences
- Materials Science
- Nanotechnology &
- Nonlinear Science
- Chaos & Dynamical
- Social Sciences &
Recruitment for Reviewers
The editorial board of IJCRAS welcomes you to join us as a reviewer.
Working language: English
Working style: Internet-based
Payment: Voluntary job, no payment
Reviewers’ names will be listed on the journal’s webpage.
How to apply
1. Complete the application form (download here).
2. Send your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for assessors
1.The unpublished manuscript is a privileged document. Please protect it from any form of exploitation.
2. Assessors are expected not to cite a manuscript or refer to the work it describes before it has been published and to refrain from using the information it contains for the advancement of their own research.
3. An assessor should consciously adopt a positive, impartial attitude towards the manuscript under review.
4. If you believe that you cannot judge a given article partially, please return the manuscript to the editorial assistant with that explanation.
5. The review should be completed expeditiously, within 1 week. If you know that you cannot finish the review within the time specified, please inform the editor.
6. An assessor should not discuss a paper with its author.
7. In your review, please consider the following aspects of the manuscript as far as they are applicable:
The importance of the subject studied.
Originality of work
Appropriateness of approach or experimental design.
Adequacy of experimental techniques (including statistics where appropriate)
Soundness of conclusions and interpretation
Relevance of discussion
Clarity of writing and soundness of organisation of the paper.
8. Your criticisms, arguments, and suggestions about the paper will be most useful to the editor.
9. You are not asked to correct deficiencies of style or mistakes in grammar, but any help you can offer to the editor in this regard will be appreciated.
10. In case of further, If we will not get a response from any of the editorial members, then the membership of the Editorial Board will be withdrawn.
We are seeking professionals to join our Editorial Board. You will be entitled following benefits while…
- Rapid Publishing
- Professional publishing practices
- Indexing in leading database
- High level of citation
- High-Quality reader base
- High-level author support
IJCRAS is following an instant policy on rejecting received papers with a plagiarism rate of more than 20%. So, All authors and contributors must check their papers before submission to make assurance of following our anti-plagiarism policies.